Facilitate collaborative work beyond company boundaries to address current challenges leading to solutions for the future.
- Identifying areas of challenge beyond company boundaries and are of national importance
- Translation of potential laboratory research to field prototyping and developing implementation-ready technology through collaboration with professionals from PSUs
- Indigenous and globally competitive technology development in the emerging business ecosystem driven by climate change and energy transition
- Reskilling and upskilling of PSU professionals and capacity building
- The uniqueness of CoE-OGE is defined by its well-structured governance and the different level of interactions with the PSUs facilitated through IIT Bombay’s various channels of activities such as brainstorming workshops/ seminars/working groups/conclave/ PSU visits/requirements from PSUs/MoPNG projects of national Importance etc. These interactions engage both IIT Bombay faculty & PSU personnel to brainstorm, deliberate & discuss, strategise, and come up with approaches to identify collaborative projects & futuristic research work.
- Through the various ongoing and proposed projects in the pipeline, IIT Bombay hopes to align with the priorities of MoPNG namely energy access, energy efficiency, energy sustainability, and energy security.