- To become a world class innovation & technology centre in developing and designing solutions for resource-constrained communities.
- Building a culture of social innovation to impact billions of lives.
TCTD works within sectors such as healthcare, energy, agriculture & food, waste management, water education and housing. These initiatives empower individuals, promote a healthier population, foster critical thinking, and improve living conditions.
- Funded projects – 119
- Intellectual property – 51
- Collaborations – 44
- Commercialised – 15
- CAR-T cell immunotherapy technology platform: Used for for cancer treatment in
27 cancer hospitals and an additional 300 general or multi-specialty facilities
- Gynaecam: Used for early detection of cervical cancer, serving 8 NGOs with over 12,000 screenings
- Jaggery manufacturing plant: Established a cost-effective, hygienic and automated production process of jaggery that improved sales and livelihood of more than 40 small-scale jaggery manufacturers
- Smartphone based portable digital microscope: Benefitted over 40 pathology labs and 8 medical education institutions