About/ Summary (of Centre or Project): Koita Centre for Digital Health (KCDH) at IIT Bombay is the first of its kind in India, focused on driving academic programs, research, and industry collaborations in Digital Health. IIT Bombay is no. 1 Institute in India for innovation and is known as the premier institute for engineering education, research, and entrepreneurship.
KCDH was established in June 2021 with generous contribution from alumni Rekha and Rizwan Koita, under the aegis of the Koita Foundation (www.koitafoundation.org) to address the needs of engineers, clinical professionals and entrepreneurs in Digital health and to develop technology for societal benefits. The centre has established strong links with leading hospital systems, healthcare research organizations, academic organizations, and other departments within IIT Bombay which have strong capabilities in branches of medicine and healthcare applications.
This role is to execute administrative activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Position Title: Senior Project Assistant
Reporting to: PIC, KCDH
Duration: (89 days / 1 year): 1 year
Salary Band: PR-A3 (25200-50400) + 5000 OCA if applicable
Job Purpose: Execution of administrative activities in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Answer phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Make travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
• Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Support team by performing tasks related to organization, events and communications.
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and maintain accounting related records
• Use the ERP system for processing bills, placing requisitions, placing purchase orders and payments
• MA / MSc / MCom / MBA or equivalent degree with more than 7.5 CGPA
• More than 6 months of relevant administrative experience is desired
• Prior experience of working in IIT/NIT will be preferred
• Knowledge of computer applications is desired
General information: The position is contractual for a period of 1 year but renewable as per Institute’s guidelines and tenable only for the duration of the project. The selection committee may offer a lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.