Chemical Engineering Panel Discussion
7:00 PM IST onwards
The Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Bombay will host the next edition of the panel discussion series on the Changing Role of Chemical Engineers in November. The title for the upcoming panel discussion is ‘Circular Economy of Materials.’
This event will focus on the Circular Economy of Materials and alumni who are industry leaders will discuss with IITB faculty members issues relating to materials waste, recycling, and circular use.
The panel comprises:
• Dr. Vijay Mhetar (CTO of DL Chemicals/Kraton Corporation, IITB, ’94)
• Dr. Sameer Ralhan (SVP and CFO of The Chemours Company, IITB, ’95)
• Dr. Srinivasan Rajagopalan (Manager-Materials at ExxonMobil tech & Engg., IITB, ’94)
• Mr. Rajeev Pandia (Past President, ICC, IITB, ’71)
• The panel will be moderated by Prof. Guruswamy Kumaraswamy (Chem. Engg., IITB, ’94)
This event will be held online and is open to all.